Jets Vacuum's service department has a wealth of knowledge about vacuum sanitary systems, and are often able to assist and solve problems for our customers over the phone.
Here to help
Our highly trained service staff handles warranty issues and claims, and help crews and yards when they have questions or a problem occurs. Experienced service technicians from Jets™ also assist at commissioning, ensuring that on-board vacuum sanitary systems operate as intended.
Warranty claim registration
When sending a warranty claim, please include the following information:
- Jets™ order number for identification
- Alternatively use details such as a ship's name, yard, hull number and IMO number
- A detailed description of the fault/reason for claim
- Contact person and phone number/e-mail address
- How you would like the claim to be handled (example: parts replacement)
Related links and files: